May 21, 2013 at 7:26 AM
When i change currencies, form resets!
May 22, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Help me!
It's trouble!
Coordinator
May 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM
Hi,
Sorry for the delay, we have been really busy yesterday.
We are not sure ti understand what the problem is. We tried to reproduce on the demo instance of the back-office available here : http://demo.magelia.org/admin and we managed to change currency. You are welcome to try it by yourself.

On the screencapture that you sent, there are two pieces of info. missing :
  • the customer set must be filled out. If you are working on a fresh install, simply enter a name for the customerset
  • in the localizations part of the screen, the name of the store is not correctly filled out. You need to first enter a name and then CLICK on the + button located at the end of the line.
    Once you have done that try to change the currency.
If you have the feeling that the form resets, then first choose the currency and then enter the name of the website (+DO NOT FORGET to click on the + button) and then enter a customerset name and finally save.

Let us know if these solutions worked for you.
Best regards
May 23, 2013 at 7:18 AM
Hi,
I can give you a login and password from the site, that you have tested.
There is not only this problem, there are a lot of problem.
For example: I can't change store configuration.
Coordinator
May 23, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Hi,

Yves-Alain is busy these days, I will take over.

Could you have a look on the windows event viewer ? There may be a problem with IIS that causes unexpected IIS restart, that could explain this behavior.

If the event viewer didn't give anything, could you send me credentials via private message ? We are curious to understand this issue.

Best Regards,

Cyril DURAND