Catalog or Products aren't showing up in my orchard instance

Jul 19, 2013 at 2:05 AM
Hi, I am pretty new to magelia. I've installed the community edition and I am trying to integrate it with an orchard site.
Checklist:
  • Services test is successful from Orchard module
  • Catalog & categories are marked active & online
  • Products are active, online and are in stock,
  • Inventory is setup
  • Used the data Update command to push my changes out.
After completing the above, my categories nor the product list show up on my orchard instance.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Xerxes
Jan 4, 2014 at 3:26 PM
I am having the same problem. What is the deal? Products and categories all show up fine in admin, but not on the front end. What is the secret sauce to making sure products go all the way through publishing?
Coordinator
Jan 6, 2014 at 4:27 PM
hi,

To ensure that products are displayed, there are 2 points to verify :
  • Did you configure the Orchard module as explained here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_tKNvreEAM
  • At the Magelia WebStore webservice level, there is a cache that can be refreshed using the "update data" page of the Magelia WebStore Administration Console. Furthermore, we have some checks that verify if products has price, is shippable, etc. You will find below a flowchart explaining how the product is available for the web service :

Hope it helps,

PS : the flowchart is from our internal documentation, we have planned to beautify/cleaning it and put it online
PS2 : sorry xerxesbe we didn't see your message on july :-(
Feb 7, 2014 at 5:10 AM
Thanks cdurand!!! That flowchart did the trick. I can view my products on my Orchard Site!!! Much appreciated!!!
Feb 21, 2014 at 2:57 AM
Hi cdurand,

I have followed the flowchart but I still can't see the products on my orchard site. I have tried to debug the Orchard module and when I checked c.CatalogClient.Products I got the following error on ProductListServices .cs - LoadPRoducts method:

Could not load file or assembly 'System.Spatial, Version=5.3.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

I have checked the references on the project and I can see System.Spatial.

Do you have any idea what I may have missed?

Thanks,

Alep
Feb 24, 2014 at 4:14 PM
Hi kurniaga,

could you tell me which are the versions of the Magelia WebStore module for Orchard and Magelia WebStore application you are using ?

Please check that the module version is matching with the application version and that the version of orchard you are using is the one that is referenced in the description of the module.

Best regards,
Aloys GAUTHEY