Dec 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Edited Dec 22, 2013 at 8:25 AM
I am facing problem in configuring Magelia store services. The goal is to integrate with orchard, however I do not get true when using ping
Server Error in '/store/Services' Application
Could not load file or assembly 'Magelia.WebStore.Runtime.Web' or one of its dependencies.
Although, I am able to navigate to admin panel properly.
I get same error when I try to obtain metadata using browser.
I also tried using localhost services url as input to magelia responsive visual studio template => Nothing was fetched.
I have installed Magelia.WebStore.2.4.331.6 binaries. Here are the steps I have followed-
- Importing deployment package into IIS, new website running IIS4.5 App pool http://localhost:82/store
- For SQL setup I had selected auto attach db, on .\SQLEXPRESS
- Selected option to install default products & default users (undeletable)
- Browse to Default.aspx located in root folder
- Completed registration process
What mistake I have made?