Required characteristics are missing: strange

Jan 7, 2014 at 7:44 AM
Edited Jan 7, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Hi Magelia Team,

I would need a bit of help adding products on administration panel.

When I try to submit form on Products/Edit.aspx page I get:
Please fill-out or correct the following data :
Required characteristics are missing
I have filled all the data on the page, Can you please guide me?
I have filled all the fields, they are: ProductType, SKU, External ID, Supplier, Supplier Code, Brand, Is Active=> Checked, Start Date, End Date, Is online=> Checked, Assigned Catalogs=> Default Catalog, Assigned Tax Categories => Default Tax Category

P.S. I tried to upload screen-shot for your reference, but it seems codeplex no longer allows to upload images on the post, only external reference images, SEO :)

-Abhijeet
Coordinator
Jan 7, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Hi, Thank you very much for your message. It's difficult to help ypu without a screen capture. Could you send a capture of the screen displaying the error message+ a copy of the screen of the corresponding product type (screen Product > product type) to customercare AT magelia.eu.
Thx,
Yves-Alain
Coordinator
Jan 7, 2014 at 6:55 PM
The problem you encountered is due to the fact that some of the product attributes associated with the product type you created are required.
In order to complete the required data, simply go to the characteristics screen in the product page and complete the required data. You will then be able to save the product.
Do not forget to use the data update feature once you have created all your data to make sure that the data are up to date.
Thanks for using Magelia WebStore,
best regards,
Yves-Alain