Magelia.WebStore.Client.Password_Question

Oct 2, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Basically my issue is that I don't get that class when I try to reference it in my project. In fact I don't get a lot of classes. They seem to be available in the sample code and the store front code but not in my project.

Seems as long as I have a reference to the dll in my project I should be able too. Maybe I messed something up installing the Nuget package or something. Can anyone tell me why I would not able to reference those classes?

Thanks.
Oct 3, 2014 at 8:49 AM
Hi Perry,

In order to retrieve the data structure in your client project that corresponds to what you have configured in the backend such as content types or constants, please use the following command line in the Package Management Console of Visual Studio : Update-MageliaClient.

As you will see service client proxies will be created and data models as well :

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Best regards,
Aloys GAUTHEY
Marked as answer by Perry on 10/3/2014 at 10:00 AM
Oct 3, 2014 at 6:00 PM
Thanks Aloys,

https://www.magelia.org/resources/howto/use-magelia-webstore-in-a-visual-studio-project#Overview:%20NuGet%20package

I figured that out on my own. Following the instructions in the link above it does not mention running that command in the console. And the sample code that you download does not have the Magelia folder in the solution that is added by that command. I was scratching my head so I created a test project and ran the nuget install again and that is when I saw the ReadMe file.

So yes, I missed that but it would be cool if your instructions included that step for block heads like me. Might be nice if you updated your sample code as well.

Thanks for getting back to me.
Perry