version 3.0.448.2Magelia WebStore version 3 provides a modular and extensible e-commerce Framework. This release introduces Magelia’s extensibility framework and you can now:
- Extend Magelia WebStore and add new features: extensions enable you to add new back-office screens and publish web services that your website will consume
Tens of extensions for Magelia WebStore are already available and enable you to enhance the features of the free Community Edition, of the Professional Edition and of the Enterprise edition.
- Extend the Magelia WebStore responsive template by adding NuGet packages that will add new features in the pages such as Search engine, ratings and reviews, payment kits, etc.
Please visit the Magelia WebStore Gallery available on www.magelia.org.Magelia WebStore is already used by companies operating multiple stores, high volumes of products and contents (100 000+ products or contents) and Magelia WebStore version 3 benefits from:
Along with this new version, Magelia also released a responsive design template
- Better performance
- Improved security
- And more that 300 improvements and bug fixes such as:
- the ability to export and import content items
- the management of multiple payments for an order
- the extensibility of the discount engine
- the rewriting of the Generic control that is used in the back-office to manage contents
- the triggers of scheduled tasks can now be extended
- Duplication of product types is now possible
- Improved media manager
- Optimization of content items retrieval for high volumes of data
- Dependency injection in WCF web services is now supported
, (see above) that provides an appealing and consistent e-commerce experience on desktops, tablets and smartphones.
A new version of the Magelia WebStore client library that will speed up and facilitate your implementation is available on Nuget.com: http://www.nuget.org/packages/Magelia.Webstore.Client
If you simply want to try Magelia WebStore online (no installation required), please visit Try the demo: http://www.magelia.org/page/demo