1 Introduction & access to the admin console
|This page was created for Magelia WebStore version 0.1
This guide presents the basic configuration tasks that are required to set up a store:
- Which languages will the website support?
- Should the administration interfaces be available only in English or also in other languages?
- What are the currencies proposed on the website?
- What countries or states should be defined in order to ship products to these countries or states
- Where is the warehouse / store located?
- How to create users that will configure and manage the store?
We suggest that you follow this guide step by step to ensure that the WebStore Environment is properly set-up.
Please refer to the other guides available at http://mageliawebstore.codeplex.com in order to set up advanced configuration (catalogs, categories, products, contents, tax and shipping rules, etc. ).