Magelia WebStore is a customizable, multilingual and multi-currency open-source e-commerce software for the .NET environment.
The software includes a rich set of features to manage catalogs, categories, products, inventory, taxes and shipping rates.
Magelia WebStore V1.3 was released on April 18, 2012.
This new version includes both technical updates and feature improvements:
- Implementation of Entity Framework Code First (full data access refactoring, reviewed indexing strategy)
- Full refactoring of OData services
- WCF Data Services 5.0 migration
- SQL 2012 compatible
- Variant Management refactoring (improved user interface to manage and create product variants, duplicate variant feature, default variant definition feature)
- Upgraded StarterSite (Ability to sort by price and product name, SQL paging instead of memory paging, merging of StarterSite.Runtime and StarterSite.Web projects )
- Store configuration is now defined per seller
- Updated country and region list
- Use of NuGet for external reference
- Upgraded setup procedure to ensure WebPI compatibilty
- Minor bugs fixed
The next release of Magelia WebStore will be available in May 2012 and will include :
- Date-time in UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Role and profile definitions (Professional Edition)
- Content management features (Professional Edition)
- Licensing: Implementation of licensing services (Pro/Community)
In order to add e-commerce features to Orchard CMS, a new Orchard Module will be created.
Magelia WebStore V1.2 was released on March 7, 2012. This version includes new catalog and category management screens in the administration console for an improved user experience, enriched variant product features (default and sort order),
and Medium Trust compliance.
Magelia WebStore V1.1 has been released on February 20. 2012. This new version includes the long awaited demo website (Asp.NET MVC) and Gift With Purchase promotion
type. The Asp.NET MVC dem Store has been created to help you quickly build an e-commerce store.
Magelia WebStore V1 has been released on January 27. 2012. This first version of Magelia WebStore is the result of two years of work to create an advanced e-commerce software for the .NET environment.
This first version includes a new File management and media library feature, order and customer management, order history and statistics, improved Setup using WebPI, basic ETL Engine and bugfix.
Magelia WebStore V0.4 has been released December 27. 2011. This new beta releases simply introduces the WebPI and set-up procedure to quicky deploy and test Magelia WebStore. Magelia WebStore v0.4 also includes bug fixes. This
is still a beta release but expect very fast new releases since Magelia WebStore v1 is planned for Mid January 2012.
Magelia WebStore V0.3 has been released December 2 2011. This is probably the most important release to date because it introduces the new promotion engine that we have been working on during the four months. This promotion engine was
designed for heavy loads and implements an extensible conditions / actions framework. Magelia WebStore v0.3 also includes bug fixes and improved performance. This is still a beta release but expect very fast new releases since Magelia WebStore v1 is planned
for Mid January 2012.
Magelia WebStore V0.2 has been released August 8 2011. This is still a beta 0.2 release but it is much better and stronger than V0.1. This version implements the core e-commerce features such as Catalog, categories, pricing, inventory, tax
and shipping management, and the service layer including ODATA services for catalogs and products + WCF services for basket and orders management. A sample code (White Shop) has been added to the solution to show how you can easily build a Store. We are working
hard on the documentation, to provide customizong and development guides.
WebStore v0.1: Magelia WebStore V0.1 is released March 15 2011 and this preliminary version (alpha version) is for tests and evaluation only.